Wednesday 11 March 2009

pictures!

I'm in Lome and i get to use the awesome internet at the Peace Corps bureau so i've uploaded all of my pictures. i'm in Lome to buy a visa for Ghana, which I did this morning. and i'm going to kill a few days down here while Emily and Jillian sort out some stuff for Camp Unite. Then i have a big meeting in Pagala for 4 or 5 days. After that, Emily and I are off to Ghana for 3 days. Her friends are coming in from Scotland, and were picking them up at the airport and making a little vacation out of it. After that, i have to hurry up and get back to village to organize a club.

anyway, the stuff you really care about... http://picasaweb.google.com/drew.quinton

bookmark it. i'll let you know when the next time i upload pictures will be, but i know it wont be for a long time.

2 comments:

Bron said...

Cool pictures Drew!

Any chance you want to visit Liberia in May? I'm going back...but I'm guessing you don't get out of Togo much!!

Kate.Reilley said...

i love the pictures...especailly some of your clothing choices (bright blue and yellow shirt)


in the past few weeks both Amy and I went to call/text you with news (i will inform you via a letter eventually) and then realized you were not in the US.


Miss U!